Wednesday, November 7, 2007

James “the Animal” Harrison

Wow!!! What more can you say about James Harrison’s performance against Baltimore. I haven’t seen a more dominating defensive game since Spicoli wrecked Charles Jefferson’s car in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna s@#$!
Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna s@#& or is he gonna kill us?
Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna s@#$, then he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

He’s sure making us all forget that Joey Porter is still in this league. The biggest point of optimism to take from Harrison’s performance is this is the exact level of play the Steelers will need to beat the Patriots on 12/9. Harrison is creating chaos and disruption and that is a good thing.

No comments: